Advanced community features to keep residents protected.
At The Club at Boynton Beach, we’ve taken every measure to ensure each resident’s security and comfort — so we’re prepared no matter what comes our way. Residents of The Club don’t have to worry about what to do or where to go in the case of a hurricane or other emergency because they have the assurance of a dry, safe, climate-controlled environment provided comfortably within the community.
The building was uniquely constructed not only to withstand hurricane-force winds and flooding but also to stand above the rest with enhanced safety and security features.
Building Qualities & Advantages
State-of-the-Art Generator providing enough power to cool the entire 64,000-square-foot community, including each individual residence, during hurricanes or other prolonged power outages.
- Taylor TD500 diesel generator with 500 kW of power.
- 98 hours of runtime with 2,000 gallons of on-site fuel.
- Galvanized steel housing built to withstand the strongest hurricanes.
- A high ambient cooling system that allows the generator to operate in the most hostile environments.
Superior Air Conditioning System delivering cooling agent to each individual residence within a closed refrigerant-cooled system which prevents airborne pathogens.
- Air conditioning refrigerant used instead of being water cooled. Water cooled systems can lead to Legionnaire’s disease exposure.
- No common AC ducts connecting apartments to one another, which decreases the potential for cross-contamination between apartments.
- Exhaust vents running continuously to remove moisture-laden air from residences, thereby minimizing the chance for mold or bacterial agents to form.
- A fresh air induction system used to remove moisture and ensure quality air throughout the community.
Highly Specialized Materials utilized throughout the community to keep residents comfortable and protected within their homes.
- Broadloom carpeting made from chemically treated fibers on rubberized backing to resist the formation of biological organisms.
- Rubberized moisture barrier installed under tile flooring to minimize moisture from getting into the walls or migrating to another place where mold could form.
- Elastomeric paint, along with high-quality roofing and windows, used on the exterior of building to assist with climate control, keep moisture out and decrease the risk of mold developing.
- UV lights installed for air quality safety.
Additionally, The Club at Boynton Beach is one of few area communities with an advanced Public Safety BDA/DAS System, giving first responders who enter the community a clear, clean radio signal from anywhere in the community.
Available for short-term respite stays, residents of The Club are able to shelter in place in the comfort of their own apartments, staying safe and protected during hurricane season and beyond.